Friday, September 29, 2006

What a crazy week

This week was the strangest week ever. I had an inappropriate phone call this week at 4:30am and I felt very threatened by it, so i called the police and filed a report. so he is not bothering me any more or another girl that is living on the same floor as i do.


other than that i had a wonderful week. I got a lot of practice in on my cello which resulted in an excellent cello lesson. so that made me happy. I mostly stayed low key this week, so i did not do very much.


I am at work right now. I love how there is no one up at 4am except me. so what i do to fill my time is exercises. I just got done working out and now i am watching a movie.


today's movie: Sky High


What a great movie. It makes me want to be a super hero. :) it would be cool.
well i got some homework and note taking to do before i go practice with my quartet later this morning.
have a great day
~Manda Panda

No comments: