Monday, October 02, 2006

weekend adventure at WALMART

WOW! I must say that i had an interesting experience at Walmart in Thornton Town center (the old Biggs to those of us that remembers that) this weekend. I had gone on Sunday to Walmart, or Walmark as my grandparents say, with my mom, sister and grandparents. My Grandpa decided to say at the McDonald's that is in the store and people watch while the rest of us shopped.
well, first thing off we lose my grandma in the store for a good 20min. this just reminded me of the times she would take me and my cousins to K-mart or walmart and just leave us in the toy section on accident but that is a different story. back to my story i finally found my grandma sitting with my grandpa at McDonald's while i was getting my mom and sister a drink. at McDonald's i paid for the drinks, but did not receive the cups. as i was trying to ask the lady for my cups another lady behind me started to rant and rave about how they messed up her order. my grandma saw what was going on and asked another cashier about the cups and i received them. this was the first incident of the rudeness i saw at Walmart.

As i tried to find my mom and sister, i noticed that the store was really busy and had a lot of stressed out people. I have always said that the very close isle that are very tall and packed full of products and all the people at Walmart makes me feel claustrophobic. I finally found my sister and mom and we continued to shop. while we were shopping i almost got ran over by shopping carts about 10 times. people were irritated if you stopped to look at something and would talk to you very rudely. You just see patents yelling at their kids and kid fighting back. screaming and crying kids. it was a nightmare.
I felt like ditching my stuff that i was going to buy when i had to stand in that ever long line while people were yelling at their kids and the checkout people and kids throwing tantrums. oh man i left with such a head ache. i know my sister felt the same way. she said that she would not ever shop their again just because at how rude people were. I hate Walmart as well.

that is the end of my Walmart story.
~Manda Panda

No comments: