Tuesday, September 19, 2006

early

6:31am-you know i think that i am making getting up early an art form. man, even on my day off from work i have to get up early. Today i get to go to a middle school that is across town. I have to be their at 7:00am. it is crazy and i am mondo tired from last night. i had orchestra dress rehearsal till 10:00pm. by the time i got ready for bed and stretched out and talked with my friends on messenger, it was 11:30. i got to stop going to bed so late.

9:00pm the Jr. High school was cool. I enjoyed observing the students and getting to sing with them in choir. it was fun. I was bummed that the girl that is giving me rides to the school is not very happy with this whole experience. i am glad that she is honest with me. i feel bad for asking her to give me rides to the Jr. high. she does not seem too happy to come and pick me up. i would ride my bike if it was closer and in ft. Collins. i would even ride the bus, but no buses go up to la port. *sigh*
orchestra sounded good and ready for the concert tomorrow. i hope that it goes well. i must stay awake through bolero. i keep on dozing off and losing my place. opps...
my computer is not working. i can not log on to the Internet. the tech people have not called me back. so annoying. you are probably wondering how i am typing on my blog. well i am on the computer at my job. it is actually the next day and i am at work.;)~Manda panda

No comments: