Wednesday, September 13, 2006

soreness

yup just how i suspected, orchestra killed my arms. they felt like noodles after, so i decided to go for a run after orchestra. ya well i ran 2 miles. while i was running i was zoning out and entered my own little world. it was a rush that i get when i run long distance. even if your body is telling you that you hurt, you just keep running because you want to stay in that place of calmness and knowing that every thing is going to be all right. i think it is gods way to comfort me through my hard times of being lonely. you never know when he will touch you.

this early morning, i feel more at peace with my self and sleepy. I am going to take a nap after i take a shower, once i get off of work. i can do this because i have nothing until 11am. well it is now 5am. i think i am going to do some hw so that i won't have to bother with it later.~Manda Panda

No comments: