Sunday, September 03, 2006

Grandma's tortilla

My Grandma makes the best tortillas ever! i love how they are hot off the grill and they are so yummy, especially with cream cheese. I got to eat some for breakfast this morning. *grin* well

i have not done a whole lot this weekend. i had my MRI yesterday. that was kinda fun actually. i got to listen to big band music for a half of an hour while you dimly hear all this other strange noises. some of the lower tones created this vibration in the tube thing that they put you in and it kind of felt like a mini massage. it was nice. so nice that i fell asleep but towards the end of the test my muscles in my leg spasmed and made me jerk so... i they had to re-do the last test. it was kinda of fun. now i get to Wait to hear from my Dr. about how awesome my brain looks. ;) I also bought a new movie and saw a new movie. Take the Lead is awesome! it makes me want to ballroom dance even more! and the other, forgive me on my bad spelling of it if it is wrong, Aquila and the bee. it is about the little girl who goes to the spelling bee. it is a really good movie. well i am going to go sew my quilt. will blog tomorrow. :)~MANDA PANDA

No comments: