Wednesday, September 20, 2006

morning


hello friends who read my blog~


well not much has happened since my last blog yesterday. I did not remember to write that i ran 2 miles yesterday. that was so great. this morning at work i watched the Incredible. i love that movie. it is so cool. I also did and finished my homework and i think i am going to get ahead in my homework so that i will not have to worry about it this weekend and i can have fun. I am still undecided if i should go home this weekend or not. i guess i have to see what is going on at home. oh stink. i have to miss steel band tonight all due to my concert. :( sad day.
I love www.accuradio.com they have the best music. it is very fun to listen to early in the morning. check it out if you have time.

today's goals:
1. enjoy life
2. do well in school
3. practice well on my cello
4. play well at my concert tonight
5. get some rest

No comments: