Friday, September 15, 2006

Yea~weekend time



Happy Day! :) it is almost the weekend. I am looking forward to going home and seeing my family and my cats. Also to get a good home made meal is awesome. I think other than studying, visiting my family, doing the oh so important laundry, i am going to finish my quilt i am making. I am excited. i have only one more row to make and then i am done making my first quilt my my self. :)



This morning I am at work. it is currently 4:36am and Harry Potter was just chosen to be apart of the Tri-Wizard tournament. ya i am watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire right now. I love this movie. out of all the harry potter books my fave are books 4-6. that is when things start cooking in the Harry Potter plot. Anyways, I am not really doing much right now.

School update:
I have my first Humans and other Animals test on Monday. i am nervous about it because it is the first time i have taken a biology class since 9th grade in high school and it is a lot of information to remember. I also have a Dress Rehearsal for orchestra on Monday which i think is going to be a doosy. Our Beethoven piece is sounding a lot better from what we started with. I can now play the really hard cello part in the 3rd movement some what decent sounding. the orchestra is going to need to work a little more for it to sound amazing though. I think this concert on wed. is going to be a mix-bag. i do not think that the pieces fit together. my conductor like to have themes to our concerts, but this time it is just all over the place. Oh well it is good music never the less.

personal update:
Nothing has changed really. i am not so lonely anymore. my friends have helped me to come out of my blue mood. still single...

random note:wow! i have see about 9 people walking around here in the lobby. at 4:50am that is a rare sight. I wonder what is going on. usually i see about 0-2 people between 4 and 6. i think that is strange.

I really want to go back to sleep. i was having such a good night rest. *yawn* this week i have been so sleep deprived that i have felt like a zombie and have been finding it hard to stay awake in class. even in orchestra while playing, i get the urge to go to sleep. It makes if difficult to learn. you know how people say that you need about 8-10hrs of sleep a night. well my norm is about 4-6 hrs a night. and my days are so pack with activities it is no wonder that i am falling asleep all the time.
(yea Harry completed the first task)
well i should start to find pictures on the net for my project that is due today at 12:00. but no worries i am almost done. ;)

No comments: