Friday, September 08, 2006

End to the week

Happy day!
the week is finally over. i am so happy for this. i have gotten so little sleep, that i am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I believe that fall is in the air. it is only going to be in the low 70's today. it has not rained yet but i heard that down by my house that it did rain.

I am proud to report that i am almost to my weight loss goal. I can fit into my pants that i wore at my smallest weight in my teen/early adult life. i am excited about this. i have been running and exercising all this summer to get back down to a healthy weight. It is finally paying off. :)

nothing too exciting happened this week. orchestra yesterday was fine. we are just preparing for our concert in a couple of weeks. it sure is coming up quick and we have some hard parts in our music. but with lots of practice, i am able to get them hard spots a little bit better.

Big football game this weekend. Cu vs CSU. i love to give my sister a hard time about it because we are rival schools. it is awesome. :) i love my sister. :) well i am going to find something else to do here at work. ;) ~Manda panda

No comments: