Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a good weekend!

Yea!! Go Rams! CSU won yesterday 14-10 against CU in the Rocky mountain show down. so awesome!
this weekend other than that has been kind of a blah weekend other than the football game. i just have been doing hw, practicing and hanging out with my friends. I do not have much to report. i watched the Bronco game but they were sucking so my roommate and i put of a movie that had bad acting and excellent dancing.

I am currently watching my roommate play sonic and Knuckles on my Sega. it is so fun having my Sega. Very interesting game. i have never played that one before. i only got to play sonic 1 and 2. it is kind of making me dizzy. yesterday i was getting educated on what world of war craft. it is a computer game. it is very interesting. it has good music and graphics on it. i think if i played it that i would die like right away. but i am no good a video games. just watch me play my Sega. i am all about old school. I had to laugh at the oggars on the world of war craft game because they look like big sumo wrestlers with Kiss make-up on. you know the band Kiss~that is who i mean. ya it was quite an experience and i thank my friend for exposing it to me.

today i went to the catholic church up here in Fo. Co. it was interesting how the dynamics are at different catholic churches. at my normal church i really enjoy going to life night (which is church geared to teens). they have awesome skits and music and it is just such a fun time to pray and enjoy god's presence. the church up here is kind of blah. the music is not really enjoyable, the mass is very traditional and i can see why people are turned off by going to mass. Oh not to mention that it seems like i am one of a few young people that go to that church. I rather go to my normal church. i have to laugh at the organ player at the fo co church. she does not keep a constant tempo and it just drags the songs so much. the reason i think this is funny because little things like that drive me crazy because i get drilled all week for stuff like that during school.

well i am going to go practice and order some music for my cello. :) i get to play Haydn's cello concerto in C major. it is a really cool but difficult piece. i am looking forward to learning it. I am nervous about my concert next week. it is coming up so soon and i do not feel ready for it. but hopefully things will change this week. ~ love you all and way to go Rams!
~Manda Panda

1 comment:

Joy Vigil said...

Fight, CU, down the field
CU must win
Fight, fight for victory
CU knows no defeat
We'll roll up a mighty score
Never give in
Shoulder to shoulder we will
Fight, fight, fight!

Even if we did get beat...we're still going to FIGHT!