Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh where oh where is my Valentine?

Hello--2 days until Valentines day and I still do not have a Valentine. Gotta love single awareness day. I have been aware of the fact that I am single all my life. maybe if i sing my new song i learned i will get a valentine. :)

1,2,3 who's will it be
who will be my valentine 1,2,3
4,5,6 I'm in a fix
who will be my valentine 4,5,6
7,8,9 who's on the line
will you be my valentine 7,8,9

now did that attract any guys? we will have to see...and if you do want to be my valentine i just might sing that song for you. *wink *wink

I hope you will know that i am totally joking about this whole thing. but it would be nice to have a Valentine but I am in class all day on wed. well until 8:30pm-so i will not get to enjoy the day of love too much. :(--well have a nice day.-Manda Panda

No comments: