Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines day

I wanted to with you all a Happy Valentines day.

I feel like a zombie today....
i stayed up till almost midnight doing hw and woke up 5 hrs later to finish. so i am a bit tired today and not functioning very well.


I just want you all to know how amazing and wonderful my sister Joy is. she saw that I have been kind of worn out and sad so for valentines day she sent me a care package with all kinds of goodies for me. It is so sweet of her to think of me. I just loved everything that was inside the package and it made my day just that much better. everything in this picture is what she got me except the blue and yellow books. that is my music that i got in the mail yesterday too. I just got excited. I love my sister so much and I consider my self lucky to have her in my life. so to you my sister thank you times a million for all that you do for me. you are very special to me.
well i am going back to my hw that never ends. (bang head on desk) and i am in class till 8:30pm. then possibly drew Barrymore movie? or bed..bed sounds nice... have an amazing day. love you all-Manda panda

No comments: