Thursday, February 15, 2007

Insperation

Today I had a fantastic day. Great cello lesson, I understood what was going on in class for once, excellent trio rehearsal and I attended the First Generation Scholarship banquet. while i was sitting there listening to all the speakers stories why family was important to them it really made me think about something Jeanette said to me this morning.
I was telling her that I have never had a boyfriend before because I have really focused on school and my music to reach my dream of teaching. she basically told me that I am accomplishing my goal and that i should be an Elementary school teacher because I am bubbly.

well, I have come to the conclusion that I know that my life has been a struggle and I am not good at a lot of things but one thing I can say that I am proud of is the fact that I am getting the opportunity to realize my dream. This is Amazing! I have been really stressed out and nervous about tomorrow (Friday). I have to go to the lab school and teach first and second graders (class size 15 students) about music for 45 min all by my self. My teacher is not even going to be there really. But Right now I am really excited to teach tomorrow because I get to share something that I love and I know they love for 45 min. What an amazing thing to do. I get to be apart of that little person's life and leave an imprint of the joy of music. It is just such a wonderful though.

I was also thinking of how much people can affect other people's lives. By sharing a little part of life and experiences to others, gives them the opportunity to take that information, learn what they can from it, grow from that experience and keep it with them to help form their ideas of life. So many people have been apart of my life. I appreciate all that they have given me. it has helped me become the person who I am. For this there is not enough thank yous and I love yous in the world to express how much you all mean to me.

~Manda Panda

No comments: