Monday, January 22, 2007

My weekend at the stock show


Wow what a weekend.
I had so much fun with my family at the National Western stock show on Sat. This sounds dorky but i do really enjoy watching Rodeos. It is amazing how crazy you have to be to a rodeo cowboy. I would not want to be on that bucking bronco or get jarred around like a bull rider. My Grandpa believe it or not was a saddled bucking bronco rider when he was young. He likes to tell us about how he would try and stay on. He is a cutie.

I saw a lot of Cowboys but I did not get any number from them. lol just joking. The real reason for our adventure at the Stock show was to see my little cousin Isaiah who is 6 do mutton busting. He was so cute. if you watch the video -you can see that he did very well. he stayed on the sheep the longest and won! he said the best part about the riding the sheep was that he got to kiss the "hot hot hottie rodeo queen." below are some pictures i took and some video of the events. enjoy.


No comments: