Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new years

Well it is officially Jan. 1, 2007. So happy new year to all of you. Here on the home front i have been feeling under the weather. I have been trying to prevent sickness. yesterday i thought i might be getting strep but it was not. I am feel a lot better today so that is always great.
My family spent new year's eve down the house at which my sister is living at. she lives with a wonderful family-the Dolph family, (Karen, Matt, Katie, Ben, Maddie and Mikey) I got to even play on Ben's new drum set. i was not very good at it but it was fun. :) we did not stay there till midnight. we came home and i fell asleep watching a movie with my mom. she woke me up to see the dropping of the ball in New York. then 2 minutes later i was sleeping in bed. ya i am not much for staying up late. oh well. I am bummed that the Denver Broncos did not make it into post season. but hopefully next season we got a winning team.

Today i got my new glasses. i am really excited. it is the first time i get plastic frames. they are quite fun. My Hannah and Daisy Mae are here doing well. They are currently in the middle of their naps. They sure love to sleep. but that is something cats love to do. :) well i hope all of you have a nice day and may your new year and your goals for 2007 be successful and happy.

just ask your self this year-what greatness will i encounter? what greatness will i achieve? what greatness will I give to the world?

I have great hopes for you all. go forth and prosper

_oh check out my 2007 picture project at http://mylifepicproject.blogspot.com/

No comments: