Monday, October 16, 2006

the New target

this weekend was so fun and random. on sat i got to go to the new Super Target that is down the street from my house. it is so big. my mom and I spent about an hour in that store and we only got 1/2 way through the store. I was amazed at how different that store is compaired to the one that is about 22 blocks away. the older super target has everything bilingual and the new target did not. i have never been in a target that was not bilingual. it was strange. the new target was so quite and empty and had a lot of suv's parked in the parking lot. ya so i love target but it was just a strange place.

other fun things i did this weekend was spend time with my family. i got to go to the pumpkin patch with my parents, my Nina, My cousin's Isaiah, and Jake my godson. they are so so so cute. i just love them to death. Isaiah broke his finger so he was all wrapped up. He was very picky on what kind of pumpkin he wanted. a nice big orange one, only the majority of the ones we looked at were green. they were green because they had too much moisture this season. but we found him a nice orange one. after the pumpkin patch we stoped at a dairy farm festival. it was so random. you had the farm animals, tractors, and bad country western band. oh you can not forget the farmers trying to sell us city folks bird feed. that was so random but the kids seemed to be enjoying them selves.

well.. that was my weekend.

No comments: