Saturday, October 28, 2006

carving pumpkins

Yea what a fun time of the year. i love carving pumpkins. it is such a fun thing to do to show off your skills.

this year i brought on my pumpkin carving skills. i carved a cat in my pumpkin and it looks so cool. but i think the best part of carving pumpkins is to gut them out. it is squishy and gooey and fun. i love the smell of them too. i had so much fun. my pumpkin is the perfect addition to my Halloween costume. i am going to be the CRAZY CAT LADY. i already kind of fit that description. i have 2 cats that i am obsessed about and i love all cats and other animals.



I gave my kitties a bath today. they were not too happy about that but they needed one really bad. i also got to spend time with my mom dad and sister. it is always nice to be with family. well it is getting late and i should get to bed. for all you who read this. happy pumpkin carving. ~Manda panda

No comments: