Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Journal

I love my Journal. I just finished one a few weeks ago and i started a new one. it is like writing your life story from your own perspective. the best part is, you can write about anything you want with out others seeing it unlike a blog. A journal is a place were i can express what i feel at that exact moment and i can not get that moment back. It is fun to read back at what i have written. to see my ups and downs. I recommend that people write in a journal. it is a fun way to get to know your self.

Well i have not written in my blog in a while. nothing is really new with me. I am excited for my concert this week. it is my steel band concert. i am sorry to all my friends who i keep hounding to go to my concert. i just think that it is a cool thing and want to share it with you. I am currently at work watching Ghostbusters. it is a good movie.

umm... i have been studying hard this week for a test in one of my classes. that is where i have been hiding all week. I got to warm-up a 8/9th grade choir yesterday. that was so much fun and the class was very good and responsive to all the things that i did.

Last week i got pinkeye but i am better now hopefully. i got my flu shot this last weekend and i got a clean bill of oral health from my dentist. so that is cool cool. not really. i ran out of things to write about so i think i will end my blog with this. Be bold and be happy.-Manda Panda

No comments: