Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November



Happy 1st of November. :) it is the morning after Halloween, i am at work and it is really really really cold. i am cheating. i brought down my blanket to keep me warm and comfort me while i hear strange sounds out in the lobby.






Yesterday was a very fun day. i got to spend the morning at a jr. high school. the kids were so hyper at the beginning of class and then they turned on the teacher and started to fight and express their frustration out on their teacher. but then i got to come back to my dorm and dress up for Halloween. I got to be the crazy cat lady but then it got changed to just a cat lady because i was having trouble being frumpy enough. but i thought it worked out for the better. i saw quite a few people dress up for Halloween mostly at night time. i guess that is when all the weirdos come out to play. ;)






My roommate and i went to the Organ concert last night and got turned away because the 1st show was so packed you would have thought it was against fire code to have that many people in the music building. we went to the 2nd showing and we were not disappointed. but during that time that we were waiting i got to try on Jeanette's (my roommate) purple wig that she bought. the combination between my beautiful red lipstick that Jeanette bought me, the purple wig, a red boa, and really tall high hills, i transformed into Kitty La Mea. it was so funny. but i returned to being a cat lady.

i look like a drag queen. lol


Jeanette is so funny

At the concert i noticed that a lady that was sitting behind me had on a shirt that has cats all over it, jeans, and bright pink faded lipstick on. she also had a fuzz-like head band on her head. i saw her showing off the cat shirt and decided to show her mine and told her that i was the cat lady. i also showed her my white kitty and she got all excited to see it. she then told me that she was the local cat groomer here at Fo.Co. this made my day because she truly was a cat lady and i was dressed like her. i really wanted to take a picture of this but i did not want to be rude because it seems like she dresses like that all the time and i was kind of making fun of people who dress like that. but i have to say that i hit the nail on the head with my costume last night.


the Organ concert was good. i started to get a head ache after awhile but all the vital organ pieces were played to make a wonderful Halloween concert. ride of the Valkyries and star wars melodies were the high light of the concert i thought.

No comments: