Tuesday, May 22, 2007

trip to New Mexico-Adventures at Walmart part 2

Hello-
well last week I had gone on a trip to new Mexico. I got to see things i have never seen and re visit the places I went to when I was a little kid. It was quite fun to go on that family vacation. If you want to see pictures of it you can look on my other blog http://mylifepicproject.blogspot.com/

Well I must tell you all about this one incident that happened to us when we were in Espanola new Mexico. My family Visited the church in Chimayo and after we decided to go to WalMart for some pillows for my sister.

I dislike going into Walmarts. they make me claustrophobic and I find that that store no matter where it is you will always find Mean, cranky, rude people with bratty kids running around in mass quantity. Maybe this is just me but this is what I observe. If you are looking for an excuse to get mad i say go to walmart. It is just burning with hatred. well I can tell you that it is no different in New Mexico. You find the same kind of people in the walmart store there as you do here in Colorado. I think they need to work on calming people down while they shop...

My poor sister felt the Wrath of some very rude and angry man as we were checking out from the store. Joy had gotten in line before my mom and I did. we found her and she gestured for us to come in line with her too. I was a bit hesitant about this because we all were paying separate and I saw she had someone behind her and we would be cutting him in line : I know I hate it when people do that to me. She saw that I was a bit hesitant and told me that she will pay for my Yarn and I could pay her back. So we did this. well my mom put her stuff up to be rung up and I put the little separator thing down after her stuff and the man that was behind Joy decided to push his shopping cart into joy's foot and leg to get her attention. He started to yell at her "Hey I thought you were all one order, put them all together." I quickly told my mom that that man was angry at us and she just paid for all our things to shut him up. Joy turned to him and said something like "you don't need to push your cart into me Sir. That is my mom and my sister." and he was all like "I don't care who they are." well lets just say he was very angry at us. We decided that he must have some other issues in his life and he is having a hard time dealing with them. We just pray that he does not hurt any other person.

Man I dislike Walmart...

No comments: