Monday, March 19, 2007

sad day :(

Tis a sad thing when spring break is over. I am wishing that I had another week. i might even get that week due to illness. I came down with a nice cold. which is putting me at ease because it has been about 8 days since I was exposed to my sister who has been sick with whooping cough. Now i have this nasty cough that has been keeping me up since 1:30am this morning. I have been on antibiotics for exposure but I am not so sure they have been working. I have 6 more days but I have been showing the symptoms of whooping cough. :( sad day.

I am at work right now and I just got done reading a notice that was sent out to all office managers about someone who was diagnosed with whooping cough here on campus and it says that if you are coughing you need to see a Dr. --I am thinking i might have to go in...

this sucks.

time seems to go by so slowly right now...
I am bored. I just want to go back to bed actually. It is only 4:58am right now. and no one is up. I am watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. It is such a good movie. I love that Krum. ;) It is so bright in the office. yikes. I guess that is one way to keep us early desk workers up in the wee hours of the morning.

*groan* my coughing is getting worse. this is not fun.

No comments: