Saturday, December 02, 2006

My life un-plugged

Sorry for not writing in a while. Happy December my friends.


I love this time of the year. many good things happen...from the endless Christmas tunes that play on the radio, family spending time with each other telling stories about their experiences, all the way to gazing out side watching big fluffy snow flakes gracefully fall to the ground while sipping on a cup of your favorite hot tea. Such beauty, joy and giving happens at this time of the year.


there is so much in this world to be thankful for. I think people lose sight what wonderful things they have in front of them. They take them for granted and over looked due to the blinders that get put on their eyes from the every day stress. I am not writing this to lecture you about what is good in this life that is something you have to figure out on your own. I have been realizing how lucky i have been all my life to be loved and cared for all my life.


Some days i find my self holding back myself telling my self i am not good enough, smart enough and will never be. I think that is why i am shy around people. My sister asked me why i am so loud and funny around my family and not when i am around other people i do not know. i think i have an answer to that question now. this might sound dumb but it is because i am afraid of people judging me. I hate when people judge others or making assumption about them without getting to know the person just by looks, what they said to you when you first met them or by how they act. Now do not get me wrong. i have Judged others in my life but I really try hard to get to know people and accept them for who they are. I would never want to change them in any way and i only hope that they would not want to change who i am as a person because I love who I am. Even if a person has made a mistake i will forgive them and i hope that they find the right path for the future.


Life is a confusing place, but we all must find a way to Live it to the fullest. By being closed minded and not being accepting or understanding of people or different things in this world, we are missing out. Just remember to never love too little. let the people around you that you love them. the word Love has so many meanings. all meaning which are wonderful in every way. I think that Barbra De Angelis put it beautifully

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."

So go make that difference in someones life. be happy and love others as you would want to be loved and you will go far in life.


So to all my fiends and family I love you all and wish you a safe and happy day.

No comments: