Sunday, December 10, 2006

My friends





Now that I am in college i get to meet all kind of people. I have made wonderful friends here who are each unique and wonderful in their own ways. I love getting to chat and hang out with my friends and laugh. we do a lot of laughing which lifts my spirits every day.




My Roommate this year has truly become my best friend. We are so much a like it is some times scary but fun at the same time. My previous roommates and I have never really clicked as fast as Jeanette and I have. I am actually sad to leave for break because i won't get to see her for an entire month.




well this last week Jeanette took me to the marching band banquet. I had never been to the marching band banquet here at CSU because no one had ever invited me before and i am not in marching band. I had a blast at the event...they had really good food and we had fun dancing, getting all dolled up, and walking in the cold with our dresses on. brrr.... we took a bunch of pictures that i wanted to shair with you.
If you have not met my roommate she is the blond hair girl in my pictures and the other girl is our friend Angelia.




Since Finals week is approaching like tomorrow, last night Jeanette and I decided that we would open our Christmas presents. This was so much fun. I got her some stuff from Body Works and a Cheesy Christmas movie "a Muppet's Christmas carol" and she got me the funniest present next to the big pickle jar filled with my favorite pickles and a pickle grabber that my sister got me. She gave me a pirate kit as displayed by me in the pictures and really cool sun glasses.
This present was just so fun that i am still excited by it. We got lots of laughs in as well as funny memories. In the group picture it is Jeanette, me Monica in the top row. then Natalie and some random guy who was just visiting someone on the floor and wanted to be in the picture. their reactions when they saw me was so funny.
They did not know what to think. it was priceless. I love college just because you can be random and funny like this. I hope that this will never change and i can have fun in my life and not care what people think.




"Make them Laugh Make them Laugh Make them Laugh!"-Donald O'Connor (singing in the rain)

No comments: