Saturday, November 11, 2006

My day with Jeanette

Well i usually go home for the weekend but this weekend i am busy with school stuff. well i decited to take the day off and spend time with my roommate Jeanette. WE had a fun and random day. i just loved it.


this is Jeanette at one of our fun random moments that the student center but that story comes later.






It started off with going to get breakfast at the egg and I. such a good place. i got to eat my wonderful blueberry pancakes and an egg, my fave. and Jeanette got some raspberry or cranberry pancakes. well we ate and then decited to go next door to Jo-Anne's fabric store just to look. we spent a good 1/2 just wondering around that store feeling fabric and looking at all the little nick nacks. it was fun.






then we got back to our room and i decited to teach her how to knit. She cought on very quick and i am very proud of her. She is not addicted to knitting. opps... well as we knitted we watched ELF, 10 Things i hate about you and Batman and Robin. All really good movies. wel then decited to go experiance the CSU fall drag show.













I did not know what to expect. It was my first time at a drag show. well we got to the student center where the show was at, and we were walking down the halls to get to the location. We knew when we arived at that location when we saw a few drag queens wondering in the halls as well as a guy running around in his black underware and a Bra. well we were trying to get in and the guy that was running around in his underware decited to hide behind Jeanette and I while a group of people walked by. this was an Awkward turtle moment for Jeanette and me. well as the show started i was impressed at how good the guys looked in dresses. better than me in some cases.





this was kind of strange. and yes thoes are guys... well the show was both men and women dressed in drag and they were lip singing to music and dancing around. below are some clips that i took with my camera. it was just quite an experiance... wow is all i have to say...






If you ask me if i will do that again next year... maybe is the reply that you will get from me. well have a nice day and enjoy the videos...







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6usDafi2oI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU8KhorraVc





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPxJGHXRUY

No comments: