Wednesday, November 08, 2006

jummpin willikers

YA about the title. i was just being strange.

nothing much is happening in my life right now. i have been busy with trying to get all my homework done, working, running and playing my cello. I have spent a lot of time practicing and playing. it has been crazy. I have a concert next week that i do not feel ready for. I am getting one of my pieces down but the other is very difficult.

i am boring. same thing every day it seems.
The above pic is of Total body sculpt with Gillade. it can be found on fit TV. this is the exercise program that i use when i don't go running. It sure kicks my butt in the morning.
I sure like exercising. i especially like to run and get into my zone were nothing can break my peace. I have been working hard since this summer to lose weight. I have been very successful and I have been happy with the transformation of my body. So far i have lost 19 lbs. that is a lot. I am almost rid of my sophomore 20. :) now to rid my self of my freshman 15 then i will have reached my goal. But little at a time and I will make it. It is so easy to gain the weight and so hard to get it off and keep it off.
well if something exciting happens or funny i will post again on my blog-Manda Panda

No comments: