Tuesday, August 21, 2007

America's Got Talent-special edition


Tonight is the night. It is the Final result show for America's got talent and I am so excited right now. Through this blog I am going to write from the start of the show to the end.

I have been watching this season from the beginning and now at the end. Overall I think 3 out of the top 4 should be there. I have been rooting for Butterscotch (beat boxer/singer), Terry Fator(Ventriloquist who does singing impersonations male and female) and Cas Haley (reggae singer) but I really think that Terry is going to win. He is just amazing at doing what he does. I hope he wins. I do not think that Julienne Irwin should have been in the top 4. She is not quite ready yet but the other 3 are.


we will have to see.
Terry Fator

Butterscotch

Cas Haley

Julienne Irwin-she is 14 by the way
And the top 3 are....

Terry Fator
Cas Haley
Butterscotch
Yea! the 3 that i had picked!
humm top 2: I think it is going to be Cas and Terry
and the top 2 are...
Cas
Terry-
I am so excited!!!! i was right again
I hope it is Terry who will win! but it will be ok if Cas will win too...he is also amazing!
Man that was am interesting performance by the Hoff...
and the winner is....
so excited right now -oh i hate it when they tease you so you have to sit through some more commercials....
YEA!!!! TERRY WON! TERRY WON! i was right!
Oh man He is so cool!
well this concludes my America's got talent blog special edition
Peace-Manda Panda

No comments: