Wednesday, April 04, 2007

good gone to bad--lost...lost


Don't you just hate it when a good day goes sour by one event? I was having such a good morning this morning. I got 8 hours of sleep (which is very rare in my life), I had a good breakfast, got to observe at an elementary school for my music ed class. then it happened...I noticed that my beautiful butterfly necklace that i always have on was missing. (see the picture) All i had around my neck was my chain. This has made me very sad. I went looking for it but I cannot find it. I remember still having it when i was at the elementary school, but somewhere from there to here in my room it has been lost forever. :(


This necklace was very special to me because my Nina (godmother) gave it to me for my 21st birthday this last summer and I love butterflies. I know it is only a material thing but it has grown to become part of me. my special something that hung around my neck and has traveled many miles with me. I wish I still had it but it flew out of my life. I hope if it is found it will bring that person as much joy as it has brought me.

No comments: