Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am in Love

Hello all. sorry i have not written in awhile. I have just been so busy with concerts lots and lots of dress rehearsals, homework and teaching that I have not had time to write. I have had 2 major concerts, steel band and Symphonic Orchestra. Steel band Rehearsals kicked my butt because we rehearsed outside/during class about 21 hours from March 23-April 6 and then we had our concert on the 6th. that is a lot of standing up BUt we sounded the best yet. It was such a blast to play. The orchestra concert was great last week only my back started to give me trouble from over use. I have been having to carry a really heavy backpack, my cello and Viola around campus. Some times all at once or a combination of them. I felt like a pack horse. I have been living off of PPJ most days because I have class after class after class. sometimes I do not get to eat anything at all. :( but thing are getting better. Next week I have 4 concerts so we will have to see how this works out.

Now I titled this Blog I am in love because I found a new interest. I love to swing dance. It is so much fun! here is a little of what the kids who sing dance here at CSU can do.



I learned how to do the basic Charleston and the basic Lindy Hop. I think the best part was being dipped and doing a "frog jump" and turns. I just had a blast. Hey guys here is a helpful hint. Girls love to dance and they need a partner. so learn how to dance and you might even get a girl. *wink* I was really impressed by all the very good dancers at the swing dancing club. and some of them had only done it for 7-8 months and they are just impressive. I think I am going to take up swing dancing or ballroom dancing over the summer. *Grin*

No comments: