Friday, June 06, 2008

Blogger over hall

Hello Friends-

It has been ages since I last wrote here in blogger. My last few blogs were lame so I deleted them. Sorry for that. I must have been out of it.

Well i think it is time for an over hall of my blogger account. So over the next few days/weeks I am going to be working on a lot of things. Do not be surprised if you see less blogs on my archives.

For the mean time I will leave you with a bit of an update. My life has been quite busy lately and a lot of changes for me as well.

The big news:
I almost graduated now in May. I walked for the graduation and after a summer class I will officially graduate in August.

I got a teaching Job at a catholic school were I get to teach K-8 general music and do the music for the student Mass once a week.

So that is my big news. Other than that I am just enjoying my summer.
summer plans:
*Read for my summer class and hw assignments
*baby sit my 3 cousins (involves a lot of playing star wars, playing Wii Mario cart, boxing and bowing video games, playing with side walk chalk and reading books.)
*lesson planning
*exercising (running, Wii fit, swimming and just maybe wall climbing)
*Maybe a family vacation some were in the u.s.
*Summer softball! go Roots!

so basically i am taking it easy and getting ready for my new job....

well have a nice evening

MP

No comments: